Investor Alerts & Watch Lists
The Financial Services Authority (the “FSA”) has been made aware that an entity calling itself STOXMARKET LIMITED is purporting to be a licensed entity in St. Vincent and the Grenadines authorized to engage in binary options through its website http://www.stoxmarket.com The FSA warns that STOXMARKET LIMITED has never been registered or incorporated as a company in St. […]
The Financial Services Authority (FSA) advises that the entity called the “St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Administration” which purports to operate through the website: www.svgafsa.com is not an online companies registry in St. Vincent and the Grenadines nor is it acting on behalf of the FSA nor is it a “third party” regulator in this Jurisdiction. […]
The Financial Services Authority (the “Authority”) wishes to advise that according to its records, the following person is not affiliated or associated with Ashoka Funds, a Public Mutual Fund registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines:.
Receive email notification for new posts.
The Financial Services Authority, as the Regulatory body that registers and licenses international financial entities and practitioners, plays a key role in ensuring that the financial services sector is not facilitating terrorism and money laundering activities. All financial institutions must abide by the Proceeds of Crime Act, 2013 and the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Regulations 2014, Anti Money Laundering and the Terrorist Financing Code, 2017 and the Terrorist Financing and Proliferation Act 2015.
On this page, you will find lists of individuals and entities with which Vincentian registered companies should not conduct business. Update information on the these list of individuals and entities can be found at the following link: http://svgfiu.com/index.php/terrorist-watch-lists
The National Anti-Money Laundering Committee (NAMLC) of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, the official body which sets policy on matters of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) has officially adopted United Nations Resolution 1267 as our national terrorist watchlist. This Resolution lists all individuals and entities affiliated with Al-Qaida and the Taliban. No individual or entity should be conducting business with the individuals and entities on this list. For your convenience, we have provided a link to Resolution 1617 which extends Resolution 1267, Resolution 1267 and its Terrorism watch list.
Resolution 1617 (2005)
UN Terrorist Watch List
Links to other AML/CFT websites and watch lists are listed for your convenience. Individuals and entities listed on these watch lists would be considered high risk and should be handled accordingly.
- Office of Foreign Assets Control, Special Designated Persons and Blocked Persons list: http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/sdn/
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN): http://www.fincen.gov/
- Office of the Controller of the Currency (OCC): http://www.occ.treas.gov/
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC): http://www.fdic.gov/
- Federal Reserve Board (FRB): http://www.federalreserve.gov/
- Office of Thrift Supervision (OTS): http://www.ots.treas.gov/
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA): http://www.ncua.gov/
- US Department of Treasury: http://www.ustreas.gov/
- US State Department:http://www.state.gov/
- Financial Action Task Force (FATF): http://www.oecd.org/fatf/index.htm
- Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF): http://www1.oecd.org/fatf/Ctry-orgpages/org-cfatf_en.htm
- Organization of American States (OAS): http://www.cicad.oas.org/
- United Nations Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention: http://www.undcp.org/
- Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada:http://www.fintrac.gc.ca/intro_e.asp
- Bank for International Settlements (BIS), Basle Committee:http://www.bis.org/
- loc.gov– for US government information
- guidestar.org– a website of every licensed charity
- pac-info.com– databases from around the world
- findinformation.homestead.com– databases from the US
- freeality.com– general search engine
- msb.gov– FinCEN website for money transmitter businesses (BIS), Basle Committee