Investor Alerts & Watch Lists
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority (FSA) and the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) hereby issues the following warning: The Authorities in St. Vincent and the Grenadines are aware of the recent growing international trend of Forex Trading and Cryptocurrency. It is advised however, that there is no regulation in place for Foreign […]
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority (FSA) hereby issues the following warning: The FSA does not issue any licenses to carry on the business of FOREX Trading or Brokerage or Binary Options Trading nor does the FSA “Regulate, Monitor, Supervise or License” International Business Companies (IBCs) which engage in such activities. IBCs […]
The Financial Services Authority (FSA) wishes to advise that an entity called Tallinex Limited claiming to offer Forex trade Services as a registered St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG) International Business Company (IBC) is not and has however never been registered by the SVG FSA to conduct that line of business. The entity advertises its […]
Receive email notification for new posts.
The Financial Services Authority, as the Regulatory body that registers and licenses international financial entities and practitioners, plays a key role in ensuring that the financial services sector is not facilitating terrorism and money laundering activities. All financial institutions must abide by the Proceeds of Crime Act, 2013 and the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Regulations 2014, Anti Money Laundering and the Terrorist Financing Code, 2017 and the Terrorist Financing and Proliferation Act 2015.
On this page, you will find lists of individuals and entities with which Vincentian registered companies should not conduct business. Update information on the these list of individuals and entities can be found at the following link: http://svgfiu.com/index.php/terrorist-watch-lists
The National Anti-Money Laundering Committee (NAMLC) of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, the official body which sets policy on matters of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) has officially adopted United Nations Resolution 1267 as our national terrorist watchlist. This Resolution lists all individuals and entities affiliated with Al-Qaida and the Taliban. No individual or entity should be conducting business with the individuals and entities on this list. For your convenience, we have provided a link to Resolution 1617 which extends Resolution 1267, Resolution 1267 and its Terrorism watch list.
Resolution 1617 (2005)
UN Terrorist Watch List
Links to other AML/CFT websites and watch lists are listed for your convenience. Individuals and entities listed on these watch lists would be considered high risk and should be handled accordingly.
- Office of Foreign Assets Control, Special Designated Persons and Blocked Persons list: http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/sdn/
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN): http://www.fincen.gov/
- Office of the Controller of the Currency (OCC): http://www.occ.treas.gov/
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC): http://www.fdic.gov/
- Federal Reserve Board (FRB): http://www.federalreserve.gov/
- Office of Thrift Supervision (OTS): http://www.ots.treas.gov/
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA): http://www.ncua.gov/
- US Department of Treasury: http://www.ustreas.gov/
- US State Department:http://www.state.gov/
- Financial Action Task Force (FATF): http://www.oecd.org/fatf/index.htm
- Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF): http://www1.oecd.org/fatf/Ctry-orgpages/org-cfatf_en.htm
- Organization of American States (OAS): http://www.cicad.oas.org/
- United Nations Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention: http://www.undcp.org/
- Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada:http://www.fintrac.gc.ca/intro_e.asp
- Bank for International Settlements (BIS), Basle Committee:http://www.bis.org/
- loc.gov– for US government information
- guidestar.org– a website of every licensed charity
- pac-info.com– databases from around the world
- findinformation.homestead.com– databases from the US
- freeality.com– general search engine
- msb.gov– FinCEN website for money transmitter businesses (BIS), Basle Committee