The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority is seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced individual for the temporary position of Marketing Consultant to engage in marketing development through website-based marketing, production of informational resource materials and development of a Marketing Plan.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required, under the direction of the Executive Director to:
- Assessment or evaluation of current international financial services products
- Assessment of existing marketing efforts in the international financial services sector
- Collaborate with the Financial Services Authority and other stakeholders in developing media plans and strategies across platforms;
- Develop a creative and effective Marketing plan for the international financial services sector in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Develop web marketing strategies to disseminate, on a continuous basis, evolving regulatory information and content, provide an appropriate marketing platform and related social media interfaces;
- Provide secured (website-based) information across to registered agents;
- Work with national marketing entities to devise strategies for attracting potential clients;
- Provide an eCommerce interface to facilitate timely financial/accounting processes for registered agents;
- Provide analytics on all information assets, such as the number of visits to the website, the number of searches, and the percentage conversion into actual business activity, etc.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications and/or Public Relations.
- Experience in the creation and execution of a marketing strategy
- Knowledge of the international financial services sector
- Experience in website development will be an asset.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Marketing or Communications
- Competence in use of Computers and Microsoft Office
The applicant should be able to demonstrate:
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Capable of managing/coordinating events, developing & monitoring budgets, and overseeing project performance/outcomes.
- Excellent Networking and relationship management skills.
- Analytical and decision-making skills.
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced computer literacy
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
The period of consultancy is for one year on contract. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please submit an application, with recent CV containing at least two references to the Financial Services Authority, 2nd Floor, Reigate Building, and P.O. Box 356, Kingstown. Applications may be submitted by post or by hand or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must reach the office of the Financial Services Authority not later than August 5th, 2019. All applications must be typed and The Financial Services Authority will only respond to shortlisted candidates.