Investor Alerts & Watch Lists
The Financial Services Authority (the “Authority”) wishes to advise that according to its records, the following person is not affiliated or associated with Ashoka Funds, a Public Mutual Fund registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines:.
The Financial Services Authority (the “Authority”) wishes to advise that GBH Holding, GBH Private Bank – St. Vincent and the Grenadines and GBH – St.Vincent are not and have never been incorporated, registered, or licensed by the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority to provide international banking services or any other services..
The Financial Services Authority wishes to advise that an entity called “A-BANK OF MELBOURNE UIP” (http://www.uipcbank.com/) claiming to be licensed or ‘chartered’ as an international bank in St. Vincent and the Grenadines is not and has never been licensed by the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority to provide banking services or any other services.
Receive email notification for new posts.
The Financial Services Authority, as the Regulatory body that registers and licenses international financial entities and practitioners, plays a key role in ensuring that the financial services sector is not facilitating terrorism and money laundering activities. All financial institutions must abide by the Proceeds of Crime Act, 2013 and the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Regulations 2014, Anti Money Laundering and the Terrorist Financing Code, 2017 and the Terrorist Financing and Proliferation Act 2015.
On this page, you will find lists of individuals and entities with which Vincentian registered companies should not conduct business. Update information on the these list of individuals and entities can be found at the following link: http://svgfiu.com/index.php/terrorist-watch-lists
The National Anti-Money Laundering Committee (NAMLC) of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, the official body which sets policy on matters of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) has officially adopted United Nations Resolution 1267 as our national terrorist watchlist. This Resolution lists all individuals and entities affiliated with Al-Qaida and the Taliban. No individual or entity should be conducting business with the individuals and entities on this list. For your convenience, we have provided a link to Resolution 1617 which extends Resolution 1267, Resolution 1267 and its Terrorism watch list.
Resolution 1617 (2005)
UN Terrorist Watch List
Links to other AML/CFT websites and watch lists are listed for your convenience. Individuals and entities listed on these watch lists would be considered high risk and should be handled accordingly.
- Office of Foreign Assets Control, Special Designated Persons and Blocked Persons list: http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/sdn/
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN): http://www.fincen.gov/
- Office of the Controller of the Currency (OCC): http://www.occ.treas.gov/
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC): http://www.fdic.gov/
- Federal Reserve Board (FRB): http://www.federalreserve.gov/
- Office of Thrift Supervision (OTS): http://www.ots.treas.gov/
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA): http://www.ncua.gov/
- US Department of Treasury: http://www.ustreas.gov/
- US State Department:http://www.state.gov/
- Financial Action Task Force (FATF): http://www.oecd.org/fatf/index.htm
- Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF): http://www1.oecd.org/fatf/Ctry-orgpages/org-cfatf_en.htm
- Organization of American States (OAS): http://www.cicad.oas.org/
- United Nations Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention: http://www.undcp.org/
- Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada:http://www.fintrac.gc.ca/intro_e.asp
- Bank for International Settlements (BIS), Basle Committee:http://www.bis.org/
- loc.gov– for US government information
- guidestar.org– a website of every licensed charity
- pac-info.com– databases from around the world
- findinformation.homestead.com– databases from the US
- freeality.com– general search engine
- msb.gov– FinCEN website for money transmitter businesses (BIS), Basle Committee